Henan Qimeng mechanical equipment Co., Ltd
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou City|
|Model Number:||Organic biogas residue fermentation tank|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||One set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 work days|
|Supply Ability:||fifteen set per month|
30KW Fermentation Tank,
Organic Biogas Residue Fermentation Tank,
110m³ Fermentation Tank
Organic biogas residue fermentation tank
Through ventilation, oxygenation, stirring and deodorization, purification and spraying, the fermentation material temperature of organic biogas residue fermentation tank is controlled between 55 and 75 degrees. Through the biogas residue raw material after high temperature aerobic fermentation, it can be used as auxiliary raw materials for feed industry, animal husbandry, environmental protection industry, ecological agriculture and organic fertilizer industry. Biogas residue is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium nutrients and mineral salts, which is suitable for the development and growth of crops and animal husbandry.
Process flow of biogas residue fermentation tank:
Organic biogas residue fermentation tank uses biogas residue and other organic wastes as fermentation raw materials, and the crushed materials enter into the fermentation tank to heat up and inoculate. At the same time, aeration is provided, and organic fertilizer starter is added to assist fermentation, which can biodegrade biogas residue materials, after the material fermentation is completed, sieving is carried out to separate the sundries, and finally through the solid-liquid separation equipment, two kinds of fertilizers, solid and liquid, are formed.
Selection and price of organic biogas residue fermentation tank:
The prices of biogas residue fermenting tanks vary according to different models and types of fermenting tanks. Normal fermenting tanks are in the form of vertical fermenting tanks and horizontal fermenting tanks, and the forms of each fermentation tank are divided into different models.
According to the processing capacity of the fermentation tank, the commonly used models are 3 cubic meters, 5 cubic meters, 10 cubic meters, 20 cubic meters, 30 cubic meters, 40 cubic meters and 50 cubic meters.
Different types of materials are divided into carbon steel, stainless steel, heating method and heat conduction method, and the prices are quite different.
Therefore, when choosing the fermentation tank of biogas residue, the price can not be generalized, but also depends on the advanced degree of material, production technology, manufacturing technology and operation technology, etc.
Functional Characteristics of organic biogas residue fermentation tank:
1. Tank body closure: The tank body adopts fully enclosed, and after the waste gas generated by fermentation is treated by the waste gas treatment system, it will be removed from the tank to eliminate secondary pollution.
2. Heat insulation treatment: The interior of the tank is made of polyurethane as the insulation layer, which is less affected by the outside world and ensures the fermentation throughout the year.
3. Drive design: hydraulic drive is adopted, with large thrust, which can ensure the full load operation of decomposed objects in the tank, ensure safe and reliable operation and low maintenance cost.
4. Long service life: 304 stainless steel is used for the contact part with feces, which is anti-corrosion and has long service life.
5. Electrical Control: PLC chip automatic and manual control system is adopted to facilitate operation and control.
6. Saving land: This equipment adopts three-dimensional design to save the usable area of land.
Use of biogas residue fermentation tank:
Organic biogas residue fermentation tank combined with biogas residue contains relatively balanced nutrients and rich organic matters, which is a kind of slow and high-quality fertilizer with the effect of improving soil. According to the experiment, the content of organic matter and nitrogen and phosphorus in the soil using biogas residue is higher than that in the soil without biogas residue, while the soil density decreases, the porosity increases, and the physical and chemical properties of the soil are improved.
Contact Person: sales