Henan Qimeng mechanical equipment Co., Ltd
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou City|
|Model Number:||Sludge organic fertilizer fermentation tank equipment|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||One set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 work days|
|Supply Ability:||fifteen set per month|
Sludge Organic Fertilizer Fermentation Equipment,
380V Fermentation Equipment,
15m³ / Day Fermentation Equipment
Sludge organic fertilizer fermentation tank equipment
After the equipment of sludge organic fertilizer fermentation tank is put into operation, it can deal with all the sludge of sewage treatment plant, and sludge organic fertilizer fermentation tank completely solves the problem of sludge treatment and disposal. This technology mainly decomposes and decomposes the organic matter in the sludge through the principle of high temperature aerobic fermentation. The product after sludge fermentation can be used as organic fertilizer for soil improvement and landscaping to realize sludge resource utilization.
Principle of sludge organic fertilizer fermentation tank:
The equipment takes advantage of the decomposition of microorganisms in nature, the decomposition of aerobic microorganisms in nature, and the activity of aerobic microorganisms through continuous aerobic fermentation in a closed fermentation tank, decompose the organic matter materials, and produce high temperature to decompose the materials, thoroughly deodorize and kill harmful substances such as pathogens, so as to reduce the moisture content and volume of the materials, and finally produce organic fertilizer rich in a large amount of organic matter. Aerobic fermentation is a treatment method to obtain high-quality organic fertilizer, which produces less odor and saves energy.
Equipment Structure of sludge fermentation tank:
It consists of cylindrical container, screw strip stirring blade and transmission parts; The structure of the barrel ensures the small resistance movement of the mixed materials in the barrel. The positive and negative rotary screw bars are installed on the same horizontal axis, forming a low-power and efficient mixed environment. The Spiral blades are generally made into two layers or three layers, and the outer spiral collects materials from both sides to the center, the inner spiral conveys the material from the center to both sides.
Design Specification of sludge fermentation tank:
The structure design of sludge fermentation tank includes tank body, stirrer, baffle plate, cooling device, air distribution device, shaft seal, variable speed device, defoaming device, etc. The tank is the main container for cultivating microorganisms. In order to use pure culture, there are the following requirements for the design of fermentation tank materials.
(1) carbon steel or stainless steel should be selected for material selection. Composite stainless steel or stainless steel lining can be used for large fermenting tanks, and the thickness of lining is 2~3mm.
(2) the height-diameter ratio of the tank is required to be within 1.7~4.1 in order to improve the air utilization rate.
(3) close tightly, temperature and pressure resistance. Generally, the sterilization pressure is 2.5 × 105pa, so the design pressure should be beyond this range.
(4) it should be easy to maintain. The top of small tank should be equipped with hand holes for cleaning and quick opening, while the large tank should be equipped with manholes for overhaul.
(5) observation hole, feeding pipe, feeding pipe, exhaust pipe, inoculation pipe and pressure gauge pipe should be set on the top of the tank.
(6) the tank body should be equipped with cooling water inlet and outlet pipe, air inlet pipe, thermometer or the interface of measurement and
(7) the bottom of the tank is equipped with a sampling port and a discharging port (both for discharging oral sewage outlets).
(8) when installing, pay attention to reduce the opening as much as possible, and leave no dead corners in the tank, so as to facilitate cleaning, sterilization and discharging.
Technical parameters of sludge fermentation tank:
Contact Person: sales