Henan Qimeng mechanical equipment Co., Ltd
Payment & Shipping Terms:
12m³ Industrial Fermentation Tank,
6m Industrial Fermentation Tank,
12m³ fermentation equipment
Cow dung organic fertilizer fermentation tank
In the new mode, the cow dung organic fertilizer fermentation tank is used in high and cold places without geographical restrictions. Moreover, in terms of operation, it has realized modernization and automation, and the improvement of materials has changed into automation, only one person is needed to operate.
Working Principle and characteristics of cow dung fermentation tank:
Cow dung fermentation tank adopts high-temperature aerobic fermentation technology, which has the features of fast organic matter decomposition, complete degradation, fast dehydration speed, high dehydration rate, short fermentation period and even fermentation, and can kill weed seeds in feces, bacteria and parasites (eggs), good deodorization effect and other advantages. It is a kind of recycling, harmless treatment and energy-saving treatment method to obtain high-quality organic fertilizer.
In the process control of the whole fermentation tank, it can be divided into analog quantity control, switching value control and correlation control of various parameters. The control parameters of fermentation tank can be divided into temperature, pressure, flow rate, stirring speed, liquid level, pH value, DO value (dissolved oxygen), exhaust O2 and exhaust CO2, hyphal density and conductivity in CIP, etc.
Equipment Structure of cow dung fermentation tank:
1. Mixing system, base, mixing shaft, mixing blade, hydraulic station, mixing Longpan, push plate, oiling system.
2. Ventilation system, bottom ventilation, vortex fan, fan, deodorization tank (spray equipment).
3. Heating system, electric heating, extraction of hot air secondary circulation heating.
4. Tank body, inside the tank body is 304 stainless steel with a thickness of 3mm, inside the tank body is insulated, and the outer wall of the tank body is cool all the year round.
Scope of Application:
There are many raw materials for the production of manure organic fertilizer, which can be specifically divided into the following categories:
1. Agricultural wastes: such as straw, soybean meal, cottonseed meal, etc.
2. Livestock and poultry manure: such as chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, horse manure and rabbit manure;
3. Industrial waste: such as vinegar residue, distiller's grains, sugar residue, tapioca residue, etc.;
4. Household manure: such as kitchen garbage, etc. 5. City sludge: such as sewer sludge, river sludge, etc.
How to Choose cow dung fermentation tank?
Because the price of organic fertilizer fermentation tank is generally high, when choosing cow dung fermentation tank, we should try our best to choose suitable products that can meet the needs of our own dung treatment, the simple way to choose is to choose according to the processing capacity of the fermentation tank. The method is as follows:
1. The tank is of type 100 with a diameter of 6 meters, handling 12 cubic meters of feces per day, 100,000 eggs, 6,000 pigs, dry pig manure.
2. If the diameter of the tank is 5.5 meters and the tank is 100 meters higher, 12 cubic meters of feces will be treated every day.
3. The diameter of the tank is 5.5 meters, Type 86. Daily treatment of 9-10 cubic of feces, 80-90 thousand eggs, 5000 pigs, dry pig manure.
Note: bubble manure, pig manure and cow manure must be separated from dry and wet before being put into the tank. Only when the moisture content reaches less than 70% can they be put into the tank.
Contact Person: sales